Wednesday, December 26, 2007

l'orchestre

Done!
Began on 17th Dec
Completed on 25th Dec
2 days of non-activity.

So, it took me 7 days to complete my first jigsaw puzzle. Thoughts after the process? I had great fun piecing the bits together using hints such as the composers' hair, bow ties, coat colour, face colour, fiddles, bows etc. Somehow, the woodwinds section got done rather quickly. The trickiest parts were the bottom corners (Beethoven and Grieg). Hmm...I think I will not be attempting another puzzle in the near future. I realized I'm not really a jigsaw person and I did this one only because I like the picture. So, unless I find another picture I love just as much, then would I make myself repeat this arduous (but rewarding) process.

Oh, do check out the pictures from our Christmas carolling at Bukit Timah Plaza. http://pengmun.zenfolio.com/p79109084

No comments: