Monday, May 26, 2008

10 things you didn't know about me

Some people have complained that my blog is quite boring and that I'm quite elusive. So today, for the first and only time, I shall list 10 things I bet you didn't know about me.

1. My mother is Taiwanese.

2. Harmonies in music can make me cry easily.

3. I'm afraid of spiders but I think lizards are cute.

4. I had a Snoopy toy which I carried everywhere when I was small.

5. One of my childhood ambitions was to become a bus driver. I love to ferry people.

6. My father used to teach at ACJC.

7. I gave away a penalty for handball the first time I played soccer back in Sec 1. That was also the last time I played soccer.

8. Mrs Chitra was my form teacher at Chinese High in Sec 4.

9. I used to be a piano teacher. (I taught beginners to DipABRSM levels)

10. I used to work part time at HMV (Classical & Jazz) during my university days.

No comments: