Monday, July 14, 2008

Crossroads of my life

i am at a point of my life when big decisions have to be made.

yeah, i might be going abroad to work.

earlier on, i had thought i would be going to study, but there has been many new developments recently.

not that i do not want to study anymore. i still look forward to the day when i will go do my postgraduate studies, preferably in the united kingdom, the states, or new zealand.

okay, i cannot reveal too much now, because things are not too certain yet.

it has been a very busy and stressful week, full of ups and downs, rather like a roller coaster ride.

i am sorry if i cannot reveal too much now. but a time will come when i will tell people who are interested to know, all that has happened. or maybe i will write a novel or play of my life. (haha as if anyone would be interested to know the details of my boring life!)

but anyhow, i am depending on God's grace to lead me through this period of my life. i have depended on Him in the past and i know He can be depended upon.

okay, a former piano student of mine commented on facebook that i am a 'reserved and politically correct person'. i guess that is true to some extent, i am a very careful and methodical person. but close friends of mine would know that there is more to me than that.

i guess i have been very 'reserved and politically correct' in this post too, since there are so many things i would not reveal. well, all i would say is, if you are my good friend, and the time is right, i might just tell you more some day.

and by the way, i am not typing in 'twit' language today, whatever that is, since kylie reminded me not to do so. in fact, i do not think i had even used a single contraction in my entire post.

but aiyah, even an engerish tr's blog posts no need to b so formal lah, u say rite or not?

No comments: