Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mystique Reverie

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt that I was a student of Nanyang Girls' High School.

Stop laughing, you!

I wasn't a girl in the dream!

Nor had Nanyang Girls' become co-ed.

In my dream, I was walking around the school, and somehow, I just knew that I was studying there. I think I was late for a test or something, and I couldn't find my classroom, so I was walking along the various floors of the school frantically.

But the really weird thing was that the school building wasn't what the real NYGH looks like, but in my dream, it rather resembled one of those old tacky shopping centres, like beauty world shopping centre, ginza plaza or katong shopping centre.

I often have dreams where the different people from the different phases of my life, and the different places I've been to are all mixed up. For example, I might dream that I'm at my primary school classroom, talking to my present colleagues, and then the teachers there are my secondary school teachers, that sort of dream that is all messed up, you get what I mean?

No comments: